AS A JUNIOR IN 2018:
• Saw action in all 11 games, as a punter and kickoff specialist.
• Punted 36 times for 1,403 yards, averaging 39.0 yards per punt.
• Finished the season ranked sixth in the Patriot League in punting.
• Had 14 punts downed inside the 20-yard line, while totaling six punts of 50 yards or more and inducing five fair catches.
• Averaged 56.6 yards on 49 kickoffs with 14 touchbacks.
• Had a 45.6 yard punting average on five kicks during the win at Georgetown, with three of his five punts downed inside the 20-yard line.
• Placed 10th on the school single-game list for punting average with his mark of 45.6 yards at Georgetown.
• Booted a career-long 60-yard punt in the victory over Lehigh.
• Punted seven times for 285 yards (40.7 average) during the win over Yale, with four kicks downed inside the 20-yard line.
AS A SOPHOMORE IN 2017:
• Played in all 11 games on the season, handling kickoff duties.
• Averaged 58.4 yards on 48 kickoffs with seven touchbacks.
• Made a tackle on kickoff coverage at Dartmouth.
• Recovered a fumble on kickoff coverage at Connecticut.
AS A FRESHMAN IN 2016:
• Did not see any varsity action.
• Played for head coach Steve Harshman at Natrona County High School in Casper, Wyo.
• A two-time first team All-State selection by the Wyoming Coaches Association.
• Made 26 of 40 field goals and 60 of 62 extra points during his high school career, while recording touchbacks on 90 of 103 kickoffs.
• Set a new school record by making a 57-yard field goal.
• Totaled 52 tackles and six quarterback sacks as a defensive end in 2015.
• Helped lead team to the state championship during his junior season.
• Also lettered in soccer and alpine skiing.
• Son of Michael and Alexandra Wilkinson.
• Father played football at Stanford.
• Has two sisters (Lilly and Annie).
• Majoring in Mathematics.