AS A JUNIOR IN 2018:
• Did not see any game action.
• A member of the Student-Athlete Advisory Committee.
• Chosen to the Patriot League Academic Honor Roll.
AS A SOPHOMORE IN 2017:
• Did not appear in any games.
• Named to the Patriot League Academic Honor Roll.
AS A FRESHMAN IN 2016:
• Did not see any varsity action.
• Selected to the Patriot League Academic Honor Roll.
• Played for head coach John Holacek at Loyola Academy in Wilmette, Ill.
• Named second team All-Conference and second team All-Area as a senior.
• Helped lead team to an undefeated season and the Illinois High School Association Class 8A state championship in 2015.
• Earned Academic All-Conference honors in 2014 and 2015.
• Son of John and Karen Kurkowski.
• Father was a member of the rugby team at Illinois.
• Has two sisters (Caroline and Kate).
• Majoring in Economics.