• Enters his senior year ranked eighth all-time at Holy Cross with a career average of 4.9 yards per carry.
AS A JUNIOR IN 2018:
• Named second team All-Patriot League.
• Played in 10 games at tailback, starting eight times.
• Led the team in rushing with 643 yards and eight touchdowns on 130 carries.
• Also caught 12 passes for 114 yards, and finished the year with 788 all-purpose yards.
• Ranked 61st in the nation in rushing touchdowns, 74th in yards per carry (4.95) and 91st in rushing yards.
• Finished the season third in the Patriot League in rushing and scoring, fifth in all-purpose yards and ninth in total offense.
• Rushed 24 times for a season-best 208 yards and a touchdown during the victory over Lehigh.
• His 208 rushing yards against Lehigh were the eighth highest single-game total in school history
• Named the Patriot League Offensive Player of the Week following the Lehigh game, in addition to receiving the Edward N. Anderson Award as the MVP of the Family Weekend game.
• Carried the ball 15 times for 74 yards and two scores at Harvard.
• Ran 21 times for 87 yards and a touchdown against Bucknell.
• Rushed 15 times for 53 yards and three scores in the win at Lafayette.
• Carried the ball 12 times for 54 yards and a touchdown at Colgate, in addition to catching five passes for 54 yards and another score.
• Selected to the Patriot League Academic Honor Roll.
AS A SOPHOMORE IN 2017:
• Saw action in nine games at tailback, earning a start against Monmouth.
• Carried the ball 39 times for 216 yards, averaging 5.5 yards per rush.
• Ranked fourth in the Patriot League in yards per carry.
• Caught seven passes for 51 yards on the year.
• Rushed eight times for a season-high 77 yards in the win at Fordham.
• Ran eight times for 55 yards during the victory over Georgetown.
• Totaled 42 rushing yards on just four carries at Connecticut.
AS A FRESHMAN IN 2016:
• Played in nine games on the season, with four starts at tailback.
• Ranked second on the team with 219 rushing yards and three touchdowns on 50 carries.
• Also caught six passes for 29 yards.
• Rushed 16 times for 112 yards and caught four passes for 13 yards in the victory over Harvard, to earn Patriot League Rookie of the Week honors.
• Ran 17 times for 59 yards and a touchdown against Lehigh.
• Had six carries for 24 yards and two scores in the win at Georgetown.
• Rushed seven times for 20 yards at Colgate.
• Played for head coach Kevin MacDonald at Milton Academy in Milton, Mass.
• Selected to the 2015 American Family Insurance All-USA Massachusetts team.
• Earned All-Independent School League and All-New England Preparatory School Athletic Council honors in 2014.
• Rushed 91 times for 1,445 yards during his junior season, while totaling 1,704 all-purpose yards and 18 touchdowns.
• Helped lead team to Independent School League and New England Preparatory School Athletic Council championships in 2013.
• Also lettered in both basketball and track.
• Served as captain of both the football and track teams during senior year.
• Holds school records in the both the 100-meter dash (10.79 seconds) and the 4x100-meter relay (44.04 seconds).
• Majoring in English.