- 2019 Turnpike Trophy MVP (1/19)
- Patriot League Academic Honor Roll (2017-2018, 2018-2019).
- Started 30 games and appeared in all of the Crusaders’ 31 contests.
- Averaged 10.2 points per game and 7.2 rebounds per game.
- Had a .477 (135-for-283) field-goal percentage.
- Chipped in 19 steals and 18 blocks.
- Tallied seven double-doubles on the year.
- Recorded 12 points and 13 rebounds in win at Vermont (11/28).
- Added a double-double with a career-high 19 points and 11 rebounds against Hofstra (12/5).
- Scored 13 points and grabbed 14 rebounds with two blocks vs. Colgate (1/3).
- Recorded 13 points and 10 rebounds against BU, earning Turnpike Trophy MVP honors (1/19).
- Scored 17 points with eight rebounds at Bucknell (1/26).
- Named to Patriot League Academic Honor Roll.
- Played in 28 games with four starts on the year.
- Averaged 3.6 points per game with 3.7 boards per contest.
- Registered 16 steals and 11 blocks.
- Shot 35.2 percent (43-for-122) from the field.
- Posted a season-high 15 points at Bucknell (2/17).
- Notched 12 points against Navy (1/11).
- Scored 10 points at Rhode Island (12/17).
- Added 10 rebounds while playing a season-high 27 minutes at Army West Point (1/17).
- Named to the Patriot League Academic Honor Roll.
- Made 17 appearances before missing part of the season due to injury.
- Added 23 points with 36 rebounds on the year.
- Tallied five points with three rebounds against Manhattan (11/11).
- Notched five rebounds with two points against Bryant (11/14).
- Added a pair of blocks with three rebounds against Quinnipiac (11/16).
- Led the Crusaders with six rebounds against Vermont (11/30).
- Grabbed six rebounds while adding four points at American (1/22).
Before Holy Cross:
- Played three seasons of varsity basketball at Immaculate Heart Academy in Washington Township, N.J. under head coach Steve Silver.
- Helped lead team to Bergen County Championship during 2013-2014 season.
- Also competed in three seasons of varsity tennis and varsity track & field at Immaculate Heart Academy.
- Played club basketball for the NJ Sparks under head coach Keith Gilchrist.
- Led club team to the USJN Nike National Championship in 2013.
- Daughter of Kevin and Pamela Swords.
- Has two brothers (Jack and Michael) and one sister (Grace).
- Father played rugby at Holy Cross (Class of 1982) and is in the Varsity Club Hall of Fame.
- Father also was a captain of the USA Eagles International Rugby Team and was inducted into the United States Rugby Federation Hall of Fame in 2014.
- Great Uncle, Rev. Raymond J. Swords, graduated from Holy Cross (Class of 1938) and served as the President of the College from 1960-1970.
- Great-Grandfather, John G. O’Connor, played football at Holy Cross (Class of 1918).
- Grandfather, John P. Swords, graduated from Holy Cross (Class of 1943).
- Uncles, Brian R. Swords (Class of 1974), John M. Swords (Class of 1976) and Brendan J. Swords (Class of 1983) all graduated from Holy Cross and played on rugby team.
- First cousin, Tiarnan Doherty (Class of 2015), was on Holy Cross men’s rowing team.
- Cousins, Kyleen and Bridget Swords, and Caitlin and Alison Padick, currently attend Holy Cross.
- Majoring in economics and political science.