Crusaders To Conclude Season At Lehigh & Lafayette
Overall: 2-26 (1-11 PL); Last Week: 0-2
Scoreboard: Bucknell 3, Holy Cross 0, Lewisburg, Pa., 11/2
Colgate 3, Holy Cross 0, Hamilton, N.Y., 11/3
Schedule: Friday, Nov. 9 at Lehigh, Bethlehem, Pa., 7:00 p.m.
Saturday, Nov. 10 at Lafayette, Easton, Pa., 2:00 p.m.
- The Holy Cross volleyball team will conclude the season with away matches versus Lehigh and Lafayette. The Crusaders will travel to Bethlehem, Pa., to play Lehigh on Friday, Nov. 9, at 7:00 p.m. The Crusaders will then travel to Easton, Pa., to take on Lafayette on Saturday, Nov. 10, at 2:00 p.m.
- Lehigh is 11-12 overall and in fourth place in the Patriot League with a 7-5 record. The Crusaders fell to the Mountain Hawks, 3-0, earlier this season on Oct. 13. Lafayette is 9-15 overall and in seventh place in the league with a 2-10 record. The Crusaders lost to the Leopards by a 3-1 score this season on Oct. 12.
- Senior captain Megan Lynch (Mendham, N.J.), who holds the school record with 1,459 career kills, is also ninth on the all-time Patriot League career kills list. Her 1,096 career digs are sixth all-time at the school. Lynch is the only player in program history to post over 1,000 career kills and 1,000 career digs.
- Senior captain Elizabeth Watters (San Francisco, Calif.) has 1,283 career digs which are third all-time in program history. The record is 1,290.
- Watters is seventh in the conference with 3.86 digs per set, while Lynch is seventh in the Patriot League with 2.72 kills per set. Sophomore Hannah Grace Stokes (Atlanta, Ga.) is also seventh in the league with 5.37 assists per set.