Women's Track & Field To Wrap Up Season At ECAC Outdoor Championship
Scoreboard: 9th of 39, New England Outdoor Championship, Westfield, Mass., 5/9-5/10
Schedule: Friday, May 16 at ECAC Outdoor Championship, Princeton, N.J., 12:00 p.m.
Saturday, May 17 at ECAC Outdoor Championship, Princeton, N.J., 9:00 a.m.
Sunday, May 18 at ECAC Outdoor Championship, Princeton, N.J., 9:00 a.m.
- Qualifying members of the Holy Cross women's track and field team will compete at the 2014 ECAC Outdoor Championship this weekend on Friday through Sunday, May 16-18, hosted by Princeton. The events are scheduled to begin at 12:00 p.m. on Friday and 9:00 a.m. on Saturday and Sunday.
- The Crusaders are coming off a ninth place finish of 39 teams at the New England Outdoor Championship. Sophomore Caroline Carley (Barrington, Ill.) led the Crusaders with a second place finish in the 1,500 meter run. Junior Brianna Tabin (South Hadley, Mass.) took fifth in the 100 meter dash while senior Stephanie Okpoebo (Chelmsford, Mass.) finished sixth and seventh in the 100 and 200 meter dashes, respectively.
- Tabin and Okpoebo join a list of eight Crusaders who have qualified for this weekend's ECAC Outdoor Championship. The duo each qualified for the 100 and 200. Carley qualified for the 1,500, senior Emily Hughes (Milton, Mass.) qualified for the 5,000 and junior Sarah Dahlstrom (Southborough, Mass.) and freshman Jennifer Kimball (South Weymouth, Mass.) qualified for the heptathlon. The 4x100-meter relay team of Tabin, junior Mackenzie Arndt (Merrimack, Mass.), senior Katie Bobinski (Torrington, Conn.) and Okpoebo also qualified.
- Get all the latest news and results on the Holy Cross women's outdoor track and field team sent directly to your email. To sign up for e-mail alerts go here: http://www.goholycross.com/list-signup.
- To make a gift to support the Holy Cross track and field team through the Crusader Athletics Fund please go here