Scoreboard: No Team Scores, Brown Invitational, Providence, R.I., 4/27.
Schedule: Friday, May 2 at Patriot League Outdoor Championship, Annapolis, Md., 8:00 a.m.
Saturday, May 3 at Patriot League Outdoor Championship, Annapolis, Md., 8:00 a.m.
- The Holy Cross women's track and field team will compete at the Patriot League Outdoor Championship this weekend on Friday and Saturday, May 2-3, hosted by Navy at Ingram Field in Annapolis, Md. The events are scheduled to begin at 9:00 a.m. on Saturday and 9:30 a.m. on Sunday.
- The Crusaders are coming off the Brown Invitational in Providence, R.I. where sophomore Elizabeth Provost (Adams, Mass.) led the team with a pair of top-five finishes.
- Senior Stephanie Okpoebo (Chelmsford, Mass.) recently earned the 2013-2014 John A. Meegan Athletics Achievement Award presented by the Holy Cross Varsity Club. The Meegan Award goes to a student-athlete, regardless of class, who competed in a sport other than football, baseball and basketball, and who attained outstanding achievement during his or her college career.
- Click on the links to read more about Okpoboe and the Meegan Award and a feature story on the senior captain.
- Last season, Holy Cross finished fourth of eight team at the Patriot League Outdoor Championship. Earlier this year at the Patriot League Indoor Championship the Crusaders finished fifth of 10 teams.
- Bucknell won the team championship last outdoor season and will look to repeat this year. League newcomer Boston University won the Patriot League Indoor Championship earlier this year as Lehigh and Bucknell finished second and third, respectively.
- Get all the latest news and results on the Holy Cross women's outdoor track and field team sent directly to your email. To sign up for e-mail alerts go here: http://www.goholycross.com/list-signup.