Scoreboard: 4th of 11, Minuteman Invitational, Amherst, Mass., 4/12.
Schedule: Wednesday, April 16, Holy Cross Heptathlon, Worcester, Mass., 11:30 a.m.
Thursday, April 17, Holy Cross Heptathlon, Worcester, Mass., 11:00 a.m.
Saturday, April 19, vs. Bryant, Central Connecticut, UMass, Hartford, Maine, and Stonehill, Worcester, Mass., 11:00 a.m.
- The Holy Cross women's track and field team will host its first full squad home meet of the season this Saturday when it welcomes Bryant, Central Connecticut, UMass, Hartford, Maine and Stonehill to the Hart Track at 11:00 a.m.
- The Crusaders are coming off a fourth place finish at the Minuteman Invitational, where the 4x100-meter relay team comprised of juniors Brianna Tabin (South Hadley, Mass.), Mackenzie Arndt (Merrimack, Mass.) and Katie Bobinski (Torrington, Conn.) and senior Stephanie Okpoebo (Chelmsford, Mass.) set a new Holy Cross school record with a time of 46.98 seconds. Holy Cross finished with 102.50 team points behind only Boston College, UMass and Northeastern.
- Okpoebo and junior Michelle McGahan (Acton, Mass.) were the top individual performers for the Crusaders at the Minuteman Invitational, earning first place finishes in the 100-meter dash and pole vault, respectively.
- This is the third straight season the Crusaders have hosted these six teams in Worcester. Holy Cross has finished the team competition in first place each of the previous two years, including winning nine events at last season's invitational.
- Holy Cross will also be hosting the Holy Cross Heptathlon this Wednesday and Thursday, April 16-17.
- Get all the latest news and results on the Holy Cross women's outdoor track and field team sent directly to your email. To sign up for e-mail alerts go here: http://www.goholycross.com/list-signup.