Scoreboard: 9th of 36, New England Indoor Championship, Boston, Mass., 2/28-3/1
Schedule: Friday, March 7, ECAC Indoor Championship, Boston, Mass., 4:00 p.m.
Saturday, March 8, ECAC Indoor Championship, Boston, Mass., 10:00 a.m.
Sunday, March 9, ECAC Indoor Championship, Boston, Mass., 9:30 a.m.
- Qualifying members of the Holy Cross women's indoor track and field team will return to action at the 2014 ECAC Indoor Championship this weekend, March 7-9, hosted by Boston University.
- Last season, the Crusaders finished 12th of 51 teams at the ECAC Indoor Championship. Senior Stephanie Okpoebo (Chelmsford, Mass.) and junior Mackenzie Arndt (Merrimack, Mass.) each broke school records on the first day of competition.
- Holy Cross is coming off a ninth place finish at the New England Indoor Championship. Four Crusaders competed in final heats on Saturday as sophomore Caroline Carley (Barrington, Ill.) led the Crusaders with a first place finish in the 1,000-meter run. Freshman Rachel Sowinski (Mountain Top, Pa.) also competed in the final of the 1,000 while Okpoebo competed in the 60 and 200-meter dashes and junior Brianna Tabin (South Hadley, Mass.) ran in the final of the 60-meter dash.
- Juniors Sarah Dahlstrom (Southborough, Mass.) and Michelle McGahan (Acton, Mass.) were each named to the Academic All-Patriot League last week, as voted on by the conference's sports information directors. To be eligible for the Academic All-Patriot League team, a student-athlete must have at least a 3.20 cumulative grade-point average and be a starter of key player in his/her sport. To view the release, click here.
- Get all the latest news and results on the Holy Cross women's indoor track and field team sent directly to your email. To sign up for e-mail alerts go here: http://www.goholycross.com/list-signup.