Scoreboard: No Team Scores, Scarlet and White Invitational, Boston, Mass., 2/15
Schedule: Saturday, Feb. 15, Scarlet and White Invitational, Boston, Mass., 10:00 a.m.
Friday, Feb. 21, Patriot League Indoor Championship, Lewisburg, Pa., 12:00 p.m.
Saturday, Feb. 22, Patriot League Indoor Championship, Lewisburg, Pa., 9:30 a.m.
Sunday, Feb. 23, Patriot League Indoor Championship, Lewisburg, Pa., 12:00 p.m.
- The Holy Cross women's indoor track and field team will look to outpace all the competition when they arrive at Bucknell on Friday, Feb.21, for the first day of competition in the Patriot League Indoor Championship. The meet is set to span three days and conclude on Sunday, Feb. 23.
- The Crusaders will look to improve on their fifth place finish in last year's Patriot League Indoor Championship at which sophomore Caroline Carley (Barrington, Ill.) was named Rookie of the Meet, finishing in first place in the 1,000-meter run.
- Last weekend, senior Lauren Bellerose (Shrewsbury, Mass.) led the Crusaders at the Scarlet and White Invitational, surpassing the career-best time she posted as a freshman in the 500-meter by .24 seconds and finishing at 2:19.44.
- Carley also led the way two weeks ago at the Valentine Invitational with a third place finish in the 1,000 meter run. Her time was one second off of the school record. Carley was named M-F Athletic Patriot League Female Track Athlete of the Week for her performance, the first such honor she has received in her career from the conference.
- Get all the latest news and results on the Holy Cross women's indoor track and field team sent directly to your email. To sign up for e-mail alerts go here: http://www.goholycross.com/list-signup.