Scoreboard: No Team Scores, Valentine Invitational, Boston, Mass., 2/7
Schedule: Saturday, Feb. 15, Scarlet and White Invitational, Boston, Mass., 10:00 a.m.
Friday, Feb. 21, Patriot League Indoor Championship, Lewisburg, Pa., 12:00 p.m.
Saturday, Feb. 22, Patriot League Indoor Championship, Lewisburg, Pa., 9:30 a.m.
Sunday, Feb. 23, Patriot League Indoor Championship, Lewisburg, Pa., 12:00 p.m.
- Select members of the women's indoor track and field team will travel to the Scarlet and White Invitational, hosted by Boston University, this Saturday, Feb. 15, at 10:00 a.m. The entire Holy Cross women's indoor track and field team will then look to outpace all the competition when they arrive at Bucknell on Friday, Feb.21, for the first day of competition in the Patriot League Indoor Championship. The meet will span three days and conclude on Sunday, Feb. 23.
- The Crusaders will look to improve on their fifth place finish in last year's Patriot League Indoor Championship at which sophomore Caroline Carley (Barrington, Ill.) was named Rookie of the Meet after finishing in first place in the 1,000-meter run.
- Carley also led the way at the Valentine Invitational with a third place finish in the 1,000 meter run. Her time was one second off of the school record. Carley was named M-F Athletic Patriot League Female Track Athlete of the Week for her performance, the first such honor she has received in her career from the conference.
- New England qualifying performances for Holy Cross last weekend included sophomore Catherine Gildea (Milford, Conn.) in the 800 (2:17.88), junior Abigail Mitchell (Manchester, N.H.) in the one mile (personal-best 5:00.33), senior Hannah McCormick (Newburyport, Mass.) also in the one mile (personal-best 5:04.34), senior Sandra van den Heuvel (Nashua, N.H.) in the 5,000 (personal-best 18:03.66) and senior Emily Hughes (Milton, Mass.) in the 3,000 with a personal-best time of 9:59.46.
- Get all the latest news and results on the Holy Cross women's indoor track and field team sent directly to your email. To sign up for e-mail alerts go here: http://www.goholycross.com/list-signup.