Scoreboard: No Team Scores, Tiger Invitational, Boston, Mass., 1/4
Schedule: Saturday, Jan. 11, at Yale Invitational, New Haven, Conn., 9:00 a.m.
- The Holy Cross women's indoor track and field team will return to action on Saturday, Jan. 11, at the Yale Invitational hosted by Yale University. The meet is scheduled to begin at 9:00 a.m.
- The Crusaders last competed in the Yale Invitational in 2012 where junior Julia Levesque (West Simsbury, Conn.) led the team with an eighth place finish in the 60-meter hurdles.
- Holy Cross looks to continue momentum from the Tiger Invitational (1/4), where senior Stephanie Okpoebo (Chelmsford, Mass.) took two first place finishes in the 200 and 400 meter events with times of 25.75 (200m) and 1:01.72 (400m). Holy Cross also earned five more first place finishes by junior Abigail Mitchell (Manchester, N.H.) in the 800 meter race, sophomore Caroline Carley (Barrington, Ill.) in the one mile event, senior Emily Hughes (Milton, Mass.) in the 3,000 meter, junior Sarah Dahlstrom (Southborough, Mass.) won the high jump, and junior Michelle McGahan (Acton, Mass.) won the pole vault.
- The Yale Invitational and three previous meets have only included select players to compete at the events. The full team will return to action on January 18th at the University of New Hampshire.
- Get all the latest news and results on the Holy Cross men's indoor track and field team sent directly to your email. To sign up for e-mail alerts go here: http://www.goholycross.com/list-signup.