Scoreboard: No Team Scores, Rhode Island Pentathlon, Kingston, R.I., 12/6
No Team Scores, Harvard Open, Cambridge, Mass., 12/7
Schedule: Saturday, Dec. 14, at Jay Carisella Invitational, Boston, Mass., 4:30 p.m.
- The Holy Cross women's indoor track and field returns to action this weekend on Saturday, Dec. 14, at the Jay Carisella Invitational hosted by Northeastern. The meet is scheduled to begin at 4:30 p.m.
- Last season, the Crusaders opened the 2012-2013 campaign at the Jay Carisella Invitational where senior Stephanie Okpoebo (Chelmsford, Mass.) and graduate Brittany Gorski each recorded first place finishes to lead the Holy Cross.
- Holy Cross opened the team portion of the 2013-2014 season on Saturday (12/7) at the Harvard Open. Freshman Alexa Eldracher (Woodbridge, Conn.) led the team with first place finishes in the long jump and triple jump. Junior Fiorella Johnson (Redding, Conn.) also posted a first place finish in the 500-meter dash. Eldracher was named GoHolyCross.com Crusader of the Week for her performance at the Harvard Open.
- Four Crusaders participated in the 19th annual Rhode Island Pentathlon on Friday (12/6). Junior Sarah Dahlstrom (Southborough, Mass.) led Holy Cross with a second place finish of 18 competitors while posting a career-best score of 3,310 points and coming in first place in the shot put event.
- Get all the latest news and results on the Holy Cross women's indoor track and field team sent directly to your email. To sign up for e-mail alerts go here: http://www.goholycross.com/list-signup.