Scoreboard: No team scores at ECAC Indoor Championship, Boston, Mass., 3/5-6
Schedule: No scheduled competition.
- The Holy Cross women's track and field team wrapped up the indoor season at the ECAC Indoor Championship in Boston, Mass., March 6-7. Senior Courtney Burgess (Dracut, Mass.), junior Katelyn Hartnett (Danvers, Mass.) and sophomore Kathleen Brekka (Hubbardston, Mass.) competed in individual events for the Crusaders.
- Hartnett wraps up the most successful indoor season of her career, re-breaking her school record in the 800 at the ECAC Indoor Championship with a personal-best time of 2:11.67. Earlier in the season, Hartnett broke her 2010 record in the 800, running a time of 2:12.32 at the Patriot League Championship. Hartnett also re-broke her 2010 school-record in the 1,000, running a time of 2:51.50 at the New England Championship. She was named to the 2011 Patriot League All-Academic team, 2011 All-Patriot League second team and also holds a team-best one mile time of 4:57.82.
- Burgess concludes the indoor season with a personal-best time of 2:13.64 in the 800, competing in an individual event at the ECAC Indoor Championship for the first time in her career. She also concluded her last indoor season with a personal-best time of 5:38.64 in the mile.
- Freshman Stephanie Okpoebo (Chelmsford, Mass.) ran a successful first season with the Crusaders, winning the 200 at the Patriot League Championship with a time of 25.32 seconds, earning her a place on the All-Patriot League first team. Okpoebo also ran a team-best time of 7.92 seconds in the 60 meter dash.
- Junior Elizabeth Humphries (Siler City, N.C.) ran a personal-best and team-best time of 17:45.36 in the 5,000 at the New England Championship. Earlier in the season, Humphries also ran a personal-best time of 10:30.77 in the 3,000.