Overall Record: 0-2
Scoreboard: No Final Score at ECAC Outdoor Championship, Princeton, N.J., 5/14-5/15
Schedule: Season has concluded.
- The Holy Cross women's track and field team completed the 2010 outdoor season at the ECAC Championship in Princeton, N.J. on May 14-15. Senior Tiffany Reid (Poughkeepsie, N.Y.) and sophomore Paige Sutherland (Groveland, Mass.) each ran in individual events for the Crusaders, while other members of the team competed in the 4x100, 4x400 and 4x800 relays.
- Sutherland finished 12th in the 10,000 at the ECAC Championship with a time of 37:07.17. Sutherland's best time in the 10,000 was at the RPI Early Outdoor Invitational where she finished with a personal-best time of 36:58.14. Sutherland hit personal-best marks in every race she entered this season, including a personal-best time of 17:23.38 in the 5,000 at the New England Outdoor Championship.
- Reid finishes her career as one of the top sprinters in Holy Cross history. This year, Reid broke school records in the 55, 60 and 300 dashes and leaves her name on the record board in five individual events and four relays. Reid was a nine-time All-Patriot League selection and named Patriot League Track Athlete of the Meet at the 2010 indoor championship.
- Senior Olivia Pruszko (Monroe, Conn.) wrapped up her career as a Crusader in the 4x800 at the ECAC Outdoor Championship. Pruszko holds four individual school records and one relay record and was a seven-time All-Patriot League selection. In 2007, Pruszko became the first Crusader to be named Patriot League Rookie of the Meet at the indoor championship.
- Senior Chantal Couture (Taunton, Mass.) reset her own school record in the javelin during the 2010 outdoor season. Couture made her mark on the Holy Cross school record list with a throw of 40.38 meters at Holy Cross on April 18. Couture was named Holy Cross' AT&T Crusader of the Week on April 19 for her school record performance.
- This season, sophomore Katelyn Hartnett (Danvers, Mass.) made her mark in the record books in the mid-distance events. Hartnett set new school records in the 800 and 1,000 runs, breaking marks that were sent in 1991 with times of 2:12.49 and 2:53.42 respectively.
- Senior Claire Luke (Delmar, N.Y.) leaves behind her name in the Holy Cross record books in the 3,000 steeplechase with a time of 11:27.76. Luke finishes her career as Holy Cross' top performer in the steeplechase.
- Reid and Pruszko teamed up with freshman Brittany Gorski (Tewksbury, Mass.) and junior Cassandra Anderson (Saugus, Mass.) to set a new school record in the 4x400 with a time of 3:48.97. Pruszko was a member of the previous 4x400 record holding relay team, as she helped break the school record in 2008.
- The 2010 senior class helped pave the way for the transformation of the women's track and field program. Prior to their arrival on campus, Holy Cross had finished eighth in both the indoor and outdoor Patriot League Championships in 2005 and 2006. In the senior class' first season, Holy Cross finished fifth in the indoor championship and seventh in the outdoor. This year's fourth place finishes in both championships marked the third and fourth times Holy Cross has finished in the top half of the Patriot League during the senior's four years in a Crusaders uniform.