Overall Record: 0-2
Scoreboard: 9th of 39 at New England Outdoor Championship, Dedham, Mass., 5/7-5/8
Schedule: Friday-Sunday, May 14-May 16, ECAC Outdoor Championship, Princeton, N.J.
- The Holy Cross women's track and field team will wrap up the 2010 regular season at the ECAC Outdoor Championship in Princeton, N.J. on May 14-16. Members of the team will to look qualify for the NCAA East Preliminary on May 28-29.
- Senior Tiffany Reid (Poughkeepsie, N.Y.) and sophomore Paige Sutherland (Groveland, Mass.) qualified for the ECAC Outdoor Championship in individual events, Reid in the 100 and 200 and Sutherland in the 10,000. Holy Cross will also send the 4x100, 4x400 and 4x800 relay teams to the Championship.
- At the 2009 ECAC Outdoor Championship, Reid finished 15th in the 200 with a time of 24.59 seconds, and 17th in the 100 with a time of 12.11 seconds. Holy Cross' 4x100 relay team finished 20th with a time of 47.91 seconds and the 4x800 placed 13th with a time of 9:03.87.
- Reid won the 200 at the New England Championship for the second time in her career. Reid finished first in the event in 2008 with a time of 24.26 seconds. At this year's Championship, Reid brought home the gold with a season-best time of 24.38 seconds. Reid was also a top finisher in the 100, taking second with a time of 12.16 seconds.
- At the New England Championship, senior Olivia Pruszko (Monroe, Conn.) ran a season-best time of 58.12 seconds in the 400. Sutherland ran a personal-best time of 17:23.38 in the 5,000.