Overall Record: 0-2 Last Week:
No team scores
Scoreboard: No team scores at ECAC Indoor Championship, Boston, Mass., 3/6-7
Schedule: No scheduled competition
- The Holy Cross women's track and field team wrapped up the indoor season at the ECAC Indoor Championship in Boston, Mass., March 6-7. Senior Tiffany Reid (Poughkeepsie, N.Y.), sophomore Katelyn Hartnett (Danvers, Mass.) and sophomore Paige Sutherland (Groveland, Mass.) each competed in individual events for the Crusaders.
- Reid wraps ups her most successful indoor season of her career. She set school records in the 55 meter dash 7.27), 60 meter dash (7.65) and 300 (41.03) this season. Reid won the 60 and 200 at the Patriot League Indoor Championship and was named the Patriot League Athlete of the Meet for her performances.
- Sutherland concludes the indoor season with team-best and personal-best times in the one mile, 3,000 and 5,000 for the Crusaders. In the one mile, Sutherland finished with a personal-best time of 4:58.04 at the New England Indoor Championship. In the 3,000 and 5,000 she hit personal-best times at the Patriot League Indoor Championship, finishing with a time of 10:00.90 in the 3,000 and a time of 17:29.20 in the 5,000.
- Hartnett ran the 1,000 at the ECAC Championship, finishing with a time of 2:58.76, but she made her mark in the Holy Cross record books the week before at the New England Indoor Championship when she finished with a school record time of 2:53.42 in the 1,000. Hartnett broke Nancy Sullivan’s school record time of 2:54.46 set in 1991. Hartnett also finished the indoor season with a team-best time of 2:16.13 in the 800.
- Sophomore Alexandria Culkeen (Beverly, Mass.) hit personal-best and team-best marks in the shot put and weight throw. Culkeen recorded a toss of 12.62 meters in the shot put at the Patriot League Indoor Championship and hit a mark of 15.28 meters in the weight throw at the New England Indoor Championship.
- Sophomore Erin Linnehan (Litchfield, N.H.) set a new record in the 60 meter hurdles with a time of 8.99 seconds at the Patriot League Indoor Championship. Linnehan finished with a personal-best time of 8.31 seconds in the 55 meter hurdles at the New England Indoor Championship.