Overall Record: 0-2 Last Week:
12th of 34
Scoreboard: 12th of 34 at New England Indoor Championship, Boston, Mass., 2/27-27
Schedule: Saturday-Sunday, March 6-7, at ECAC Indoor Championship, Boston, Mass.
- The Holy Cross women's track and field team will complete indoor competition at the ECAC Indoor Championship in Boston, Mass. Qualifying members of the team will race in the Championship event.
- At the 2009 ECAC Indoor Championship, junior Courtney Burgess (Dracut, Mass.), senior Maureen Meagher (Allentown, Pa.) and sophomore Katelyn Hartnett (Danvers, Mass.) finished fifth in the 4x800 relay with a time of 9:03.31.
- At last week's New England Indoor Championship, Hartnett broke Nancy Sullivan's school record in the 1,000. Hartnett finished with a time of 2:53.42, breaking Sullivan's record time of 2:54.46.
- Senior Tiffany Reid (Poughkeepsie, N.Y.) looks to return to the track at the ECAC Indoor Championship. Reid did not compete at the New England Indoor Championship after winning the 60 meter dash and 200 at the Patriot League Indoor Championship.
- Holy Cross will wrap up one of it's most successful indoor seasons in recent history. Reid set a new school record in the 60 meter dash with a time of 7.65 seconds and sophomore Erin Linnehan (Litchfield, N.H.) set a new record in the 60 meter hurdles with a time of 8.99 seconds. In the first meet of the indoor season, Reid set a new school record in the 55 meter dash with a time of 7.27 seconds. Reid also broke teammate Olivia Prusko's (Monroe, Conn.) record in the 300 meter dash with a time of 41.03. Hartnett put her mark on the record book in the 1,000.