Scoreboard: No team scores, at Rhode Island
Pentathlon, Kingston, R.I., 12/4
No team scores, at Alden Invitational, Providence, R.I., 12/5
Schedule: Saturday, Dec. 5, at Harvard Open, Cambridge, Mass., 9:00 a.m.
- The Holy Cross women's track and field team continues indoor action at the Harvard Open on Saturday, Dec. 5 in Cambridge, Mass.
- At last year's Open, Holy Cross was led in the field by sophomore Alexandria Culkeen (Beverly, Mass.) with a first place finish in the weight throw with a distance of 11.96 meters. On the track, sophomore Alison Nadeau (Norfolk, Mass.) placed fifth in the 800 meter run with a time of 2:22.43.
- At the Alden Invitational, senior Tiffany Reid (Poughkeepsie, N.Y.) reset her own school record in the 55 meter dash with a time of 7.27 seconds, finishing in first place. Reid then broke teammate Olivia Prusko's (Monroe, Conn.) record in the 300 meter dash with a time of 41.03 seconds, finishing in third place. Last year Pruszko set the school record in the 300 at the Alden Invitational with a time of 42.56 seconds.
- Junior Ashley Buckley (Duxbury, Mass.) was the only Crusader to compete in the Rhode Island Pentathlon, finishing with 2,546 points and in 11th place.
- After competing in the Harvard Open, Holy Cross will participate in the Boston University Mini Series on Dec. 19, 26 and Jan. 2.