Holy Cross Women's Tennis Falls To Army, 7-0
March 24, 2007
WEST POINT, N.Y. - The Holy Cross women's tennis team fell to Army, 7-0, in Patriot League action on Saturday morning at the Lichtenberg Tennis Center. With the loss, the Crusaders fall to 0-3 overall (0-1 Patriot League), while the Black Knights improve to 7-9 overall (1-0 Patriot League).
The Crusaders return to action this afternoon when they take on Lafayette in West Point at 4:00 p.m.
Army 7, Holy Cross 0
1. Niki Flach (A) def. Meg Moran (HC) - 6-0, 6-0
2. Brooke Jones (A) def. Ivette Konopka (HC) - 6-1, 6-1
3. Sarah Giles-Madden (A) def. Meredith Bacon (HC) - 6-0, 6-2
4. Jessica Shurtz (A) def. Kristen Meahl (HC) - 6-2, 6-3
5. Bridie Burke (A) def. Megan Manahan (HC) - 6-0, 6-0
6. Christine Limsiaco (A) def. Melanie Bunke (HC) - 6-0, 6-0
Flach/Jones (A) def. Moran/Bacon (HC) - 8-0
Kristin Beehler/Paige Ford (A) def. Konopka/Meahl (HC) - 8-2
Burke/Limsiaco (A) def. Paige Brown/Natalie Lin (HC)