Crusaders To Play A Trio Of Matches This Week
Overall: 2-2 Last Week: 0-1
Scoreboard: Merrimack 6, Holy Cross 3, North Andover, Mass., 9/17
Schedule: Wednesday, Sept. 25 at Assumption, Worcester, Mass., 3:30 p.m.
Sunday, Sept. 29 vs. Providence, Worcester, Mass., 1:00 p.m.
Monday, Sept. 30 at Curry, Milton, Mass., 3:30 p.m.
- The Holy Cross women's tennis team will compete in a trio of matches this week, beginning with a tilt on Wednesday, Sept. 25 at Assumption at 3:30 p.m. The squad will also host Providence on Sunday, Sept. 29 at 1:00 p.m., before it travels to Curry on Monday, Sept. 30 for a 3:30 p.m. match.
- Last week, the Crusaders dropped their only match of the week, 6-3, to Merrimack on Tuesday, Sept. 17 in North Andover, Mass. With the loss, Holy Cross evens its record to 2-2 on the season.
- Holy Cross sophomore Abby Henry (Wellesley, Mass.) won both her No. 6 singles match and No. 3 double tilt versus Merrimack. She paired up with freshman Marielle Newell (St. Louis, Mo.) to claim the doubles match versus the Warriors.
- Crusaders junior Cassy Deng (Eden Prairie, Minn.) earned the third point for the Crusaders with a win at No. 5 singles.
- Get all the latest news and results on the Holy Cross women's tennis team sent directly to your e-mail. To sign up for e-mail alerts go here: http://www.goholycross.com/list-signup.