Scoreboard: No scheduled events
Schedule: Saturday, March 26 vs. Lafayette/Army, West Point, N.Y., 12:00/8:00 p.m.
Sunday, March 27 vs. Lehigh, West Point, N.Y., 1:00 p.m.
- The Holy Cross women's tennis team opens up Patriot League play this upcoming weekend, traveling to West Point, N.Y. for three matches against Lafayette, host Army and Lehigh. Holy Cross plays Lafayette at 12:00 p.m. on Saturday, follows with an 8:00 p.m. match against the Black Knights and then finishes the trip with a 1:00 p.m. contest against Lehigh on Sunday. All matches will be played on Army's Malek Courts.
- Lafayette is 1-1 on the season, including a 0-1 record this spring after losing to NJIT the last time out. The Leopards will play St. Joseph's and Delaware before traveling to West Point. Holy Cross beat Lafayette 5-2 last season in New York, winning four out of the six singles matches and picking up the doubles point.
- Army is 14-6 on the year and has lost its last three matches. The team won 10 consecutive matches dating from Feb. 13 through March 5. The Black Knights will play Syracuse on Friday and Lafayette in the early match on Saturday before hosting the Crusaders. Holy Cross won its first point in program history against Army last season as Hailee Lange won in the No. 4 singles spot, 6-2, 6-2. The Crusaders lost the match 6-1.
- Lehigh is 2-9 on the spring season, beating St. Joseph's at home the last time out. The squad started the spring with six straight losses before earning its first win on Feb. 26. The Mountain Hawks will next compete against the Crusaders on Saturday. Last year, Holy Cross lost to Lehigh 6-1 in New York as former player Kathryn Wilkie earned that team's lone point in the No. 6 singles spot.
- The team's match versus Clark was postponed this past weekend. The match will now be played on Saturday, April 2 at 1:00 p.m. at the Holy Cross Tennis Courts.