Overall: 6-11-1 (2-5-0 PL); Last Week: 0-1-0
Scoreboard: Lehigh 4, Holy Cross 0, Bethlehem, Pa., 10/27
- The Holy Cross women's soccer team concluded the 2012 season with a 4-0 loss at Lehigh on Saturday (10/27) afternoon.
- Sophomore Gina Righini (Salem, N.H.) finished the season atop the statistical standings for the second year in a row. Righini scored five goals and added two assists for 12 points. For her career, she has tallied nine goals and 20 points.
- Freshman Annie Galvin (Attleboro, Mass.) was the top Crusader rookie this season despite missing the final seven games of the season due to injury. Galvin recorded four goal for eight points including two game-winning goals.
- Sophomore Carly McCabe (Barrington, R.I.) led the team with 14 appearances and a goal against average of 1.11. She second in the Patriot League in that category and also accumulated a .842 save percentage for first in the conference while holding a record of 5-7-1 with four shutouts.
- Senior Maura Fox (Shrewsbury, Mass.) finished the season with seven points on two goals and three assists. Fox, along with classmates Ashlyn Angell (Raleigh, N.C.), Hannah Earner (Pembroke, Mass.), Maggie McGoldrick (Cohasset, Mass.), Danielle Wasserman (Boulder, Colo.) and Kellie Wiederhold (Wyckoff, N.J.) led the team to a 6-11-1 record which was the most wins for the team since the 2009 season. The Crusaders' two wins in the Patriot League were also the most since the 2008 season.