Overall: 2-12-3 (0-5-1 PL); Last Week: 0-2-1
Scoreboard: Brown 1, Holy Cross 0, Worcester, Mass., 10/18
Holy Cross 1, American 1 (2OT), Washington, D.C., 10/21
Navy 3, Holy Cross 0, Annapolis, Md., 10/23
Schedule: Saturday, Oct. 29 vs. Lehigh, Worcester, Mass., 2:00 p.m.
- The Holy Cross women's soccer team (2-12-3 overall, 0-5-1 Patriot League) will play in its last game of the regular season when it hosts Lehigh (6-8-2, 2-3-1) in Patriot League action on Saturday, Oct. 29. Game time is scheduled for 2:00 p.m. with the Crusaders honoring the seniors prior to the start of the game.
- Holy Cross holds an all-time record of 12-7-1 against Patriot League opponent Lehigh. The Crusaders last defeated Lehigh in 2008 by a score of 3-0 in Bethlehem, Pa.
- Pride will be on the line this weekend as Saturday's match will be the final contest of the 2011 season for both the Crusaders and the Mountain Hawks. Neither team will be able to accumulate enough points in the conference standings to qualify for the Patriot League Tournament with a victory.
- After scoring her fourth goal of the season against American on Oct. 21, freshman Gina Righini (Salem, N.H.) now ranks fifth in the Patriot League in goals scored. Freshman goalkeeper Carly McCabe (Barrington, R.I.) leads the Patriot League netminders with her 86 saves on the year and also in saves per game with a 6.14 save/game average.
- Seniors Micaela Collins (Skillman, N.J.), Kelsey Dillon (Barrington, R.I.), Liz Early (Rockville Centre, N.Y.), Michaela Morgan (Centerville, Ohio), Biz Shenk (Chatham, N.J.) and Lauren Wright (Biglerville, Pa.) will participate in their final game as a member of the Holy Cross women's soccer team on Friday, Oct. 29. Prior to the start of the game, the team will honor the four seniors for their commitment and dedication to the program.