Scoreboard: 8th of 21, ECAC National Invitational, Worcester, Mass., 5/8
Schedule: Season has concluded.
- The Crusaders have concluded the 2010-2011 season. All 10 regattas the Crusaders competed at during the spring season were on Lake Quinsigamond.
- The Crusaders had a successful fall season which included tying for first out of 39 teams for the point trophy at the 40th Schuylkill Regatta. The Crusaders also won a trophy in the spring season as Holy Cross took two of three races versus Boston College and Connecticut on Lake Quinsigamond as the varsity eight won the Irving-Christensen Cup on April 17. The varsity eight also defeated UMass in a dual-race on April 23.
- Holy Cross placed eighth of 21 teams at the ECAC National Invitational. The Crusaders finished fourth out of 25 teams at the New England Championship. The second varsity eight won the bronze medal by placing third. The Crusaders placed fourth at the Patriot League Championship as the second varsity eight and the varsity four each finished third.
- Junior Kate Broderick (West Newbury, Mass.) and senior Odet Douglass (St. Simons Island, Ga.) earned All-Patriot League honors. Broderick made the first team and Douglass was selected to the second team. This was the first time that either athlete had earned this honor. Douglass also won the Crewsader Award which is the team's MVP/Unsung Hero award.
- Broderick and junior Beth Charron (Manchester, N.H.) were named to the inaugural Patriot League Rowing All-Academic team. The Crusaders were two of 11 athletes named to the first-ever team.
- Sophomore Catherine Roy (Holliston, Mass.) was invited to the 2011 Women's National Team Pre-Elite Camp. She was just one of 18 rowers to be selected. Last year, Roy was one of 16 rowers invited to attend the U.S. National Team Freshman Camp.