HC Set To Race On Lake Quinsigamond On April 16-17
Scoreboard: No team scores vs. Mount Holyoke, Smith & Trinity, Worcester, Mass., 4/9
No team scores vs. Bates, Rochester, Trinity, Wellesley & WPI, Worcester, Mass., 4/10
Schedule: Saturday, April 16 vs. Colby, Connecticut College, Ithaca & MIT, Worcester, Mass., 10:30 a.m.
Sunday, April 17 vs. Boston College & Connecticut, Worcester, Mass., 8:30 a.m.
- The Crusaders return to action on Lake Quinsigamond on Saturday, April 16, versus Colby, Connecticut College, Ithaca and MIT at 10:30 a.m. Then on Sunday, April 17, the Crusaders will meet Boston College & Connecticut. Go here for the schedule.
- This week, the Crusaders will be competing versus Ithaca who is ranked No. 2 in the NCAA Division III National Poll (April 6). The Crusaders will also compete versus Patriot League opponent MIT. Last season, Holy Cross placed third at the Patriot League Championship, while MIT finished fifth.
- Last season, the Crusaders participated in five races versus BC and UConn on April 18 as they won the novice four, and finished second in the varsity eight, the second varsity eight and the novice eight. Holy Cross placed third in the varsity four race.
- Sophomore Catherine Roy (Holliston, Mass.) has been invited to the 2011 Women's National Team Pre-Elite Camp as announced by USRowing. She is just one of 18 rowers to be selected.
- The Crusaders will compete at the Patriot League Championship (April 24), the New England Championship (April 30) and the ECAC Championship (May 8). All three regattas are on Lake Quinsigamond.