Women's Lacrosse To Play At Lehigh On April 19
Holy Cross Women's Lacrosse
Overall: 5-11 (3-4 Patriot League) Last Week: 0-2
Scoreboard: Harvard 16, Holy Cross 5, Worcester, Mass., 4/9 Box Score Recap
Navy 8, Holy Cross 6, Worcester, Mass., 4/12 Box Score Recap
Schedule: Saturday, April 19, at Lehigh, Bethlehem, Pa., 1:00 p.m. Live stats Video
- The Holy Cross women's lacrosse team returns to action on Saturday, April 19 when it travels to Bethlehem, Pa., to take on Patriot League opponent Lehigh in the regular season finale at 1:00 p.m. The Mountain Hawks are 7-7 overall and 4-3 in the Patriot League. Last year, the Crusaders defeated Lehigh, 14-6, on April 19.
- Five of the six bids to the Patriot League Tournament have been clinched as the Crusaders are vying for the last spot. The Crusaders will earn a bid with a win over Lehigh or a Bucknell loss to Boston University. Bucknell will make the tournament with a win over the Terriers and a loss by the Crusaders to Lehigh. The Crusaders can finish as high as the fourth seed and also not qualify for the tournament depending on Saturday's results.
- The Crusaders' 17.81 ground balls per game are third in the league and 20th nationally. The Crusaders' 9.81 caused turnovers per game are fourth in the conference and are 15th nationally.
- Junior captain Laura Ryan (Stirling, N.J.) has 99 career goals. She also has 26 assists for 125 career points.
- Senior captain Sara Hennessey (Winchester, Mass.) is eighth in the Patriot League with 2.09 goals per game, while she is ninth with 2.55 points per contest. Senior goalie Sarah Weber (Summit, N.J.) has 102 saves which are 31st nationally and are third in the league. Junior Sophia Agostinelli (Framingham, Mass.) has 1.60 caused turnovers per game which are 29th nationally.