Holy Cross Women's Lacrosse
Overall: 5-5 (1-1 Patriot League) Last Week: 1-1
Scoreboard: Colgate 12, Holy Cross 11, Hamilton, N.Y., 3/24
Holy Cross 12, UC Davis 9, Worcester, Mass., 3/26
Schedule: Saturday, March 31 at Navy, Annapolis, Md., 1:00 p.m.
- The Holy Cross women's lacrosse team returns to action on Saturday, March 31, when it travels to Annapolis, Md., to play Patriot League opponent Navy at Navy-Marine Corps Memorial Stadium at 12:00 p.m. The Mids, who play California on March 28, are 10-2 overall and 2-0 in the Patriot League.
- The Crusaders have won four of their last five games and their 5-5 record is their best start to a season since going 7-3 in 2007. HC is 4-1 at home this season.
- The Crusaders are tied for second in the Patriot League with 7.00 caused turnovers per game. Holy Cross is third in the league with 16.33 ground balls per contest and fourth with 11.22 goals per game.
- Junior Taylor Zebrowski (Verona, N.J.) has posted at least one point in all 10 games this season, while she has tallied at least one point in 17 straight contests. Zebrowski leads the team this season with a career-best 25 goals, while she is also first with 33 points. For her career, Zebrowski has 70 goals and 27 assists for 97 points.
- Freshman Laura Ryan (Stirling, N.J.) has a team-leading 40 draw controls which are already fifth for a single-season in the history of the program. Ryan has 20 goals and four assists for 24 points on the season.
- Junior captain Maddie Carrellas (Middletown, R.I.) leads the team with a career-best 25 ground balls. Sophomore Sara Hennessey (Winchester, Mass.) ranks first on the team with 12 caused turnovers.