Holy Cross Women's Lacrosse
Overall: 1-3 (0-0 Patriot League) Last Week: 1-1
Scoreboard: Holy Cross 14, Bryant 5, Smithfield, R.I., 2/22
Yale 17, Holy Cross 13, New Haven, Conn., 2/25
Schedule: Wednesday, Feb. 29, vs. Fairfield, Worcester, Mass., 4:00 p.m.
- The Holy Cross women's lacrosse team returns to action when it plays Fairfield on Wednesday, Feb. 29, at Holy Cross Field at 4:00 p.m. The Stags are 2-0 this season with wins versus Monmouth (13-6) and Hofstra (12-8). Go here for live coverage of the game.
- Senior Kayla DiBari (Holderness, N.H.) led the Crusaders last week with eight points. She posted two goals and a career-best three assists for five points in the win at Bryant on Feb. 22, while she scored three goals for her second career hat-trick in the loss at Yale on Feb. 25. She is tied for first on the team with three assists, while she is second with nine points and tied for second with six goals.
- Sophomore Sara Hennessey (Winchester, Mass.) led the team with six goals last week, while she tied for second with six draw controls and two caused turnovers. She scored a career-best five goals, including her third career game-winner in the 14-5 victory at Bryant on Feb. 22. She also tied for the team-lead with two caused turnovers versus Bryant and was second with five draw controls. This season she is second on the team with eight draw controls and is tied for second with six goals.
- Freshman Laura Ryan (Stirling, N.J.) led the team with 11 draw controls last week, tied for first with three assists, was second with six ground balls and tied for second with seven points and two caused turnovers. She led the team with six draw controls and tied for first with four ground balls in the 14-5 win at Bryant on Feb. 22. She led the team with five draw controls and tied for first with two caused turnovers, while she posted a season-best four points. After only four games she already has a team-leading 20 draw controls as she is third in the Patriot League and 14th nationally with 5.00 draw controls per game. She is tied for first with three assists and is third on the team with eight points.
- Junior Taylor Zebrowski (Verona, N.J.) leads the team with nine goals and 12 points, while she is tied for first with three assists. She is ninth in the Patriot League with 2.25 goals per game and tied for 10th with 3.00 points per contest.
- Junior captain Maddie Carrellas (Middletown, R.I.) leads the team with 12 ground balls. She is tied for second in the league with 3.00 ground balls per game. She also leads the team with six caused turnovers as she is tied for third in the conference with 1.50 caused turnovers per game.
- Sophomore Maggie Reichenbach (Manhasset, N.Y.) leads the team with three free-position goals. Her 0.75 free-position goals per game are fifth in the league.
- The Crusaders are third in the Patriot League with 6.75 caused turnovers per game. The Crusaders are also tied for third with 17.00 ground balls per contest.