Overall: 18-3-3 (14-3-1 ECAC)
Scoreboard: Holy Cross 4, St. Michael's 0, South Burlington, Vt., 2/17; Holy Cross 0, Norwich 2, Northfield, Vt., 2/18
Schedule: Saturday, Feb. 25, St. Michael's, ECAC Open, Manchester, N.H., 1:00 p.m.
Sunday, Feb. 26 TBA, ECAC Open, Manchester, N.H., 1:00 p.m. or 4:00 p.m.
- The Holy Cross women's ice hockey team (18-3-3, 14-3-1 ECAC) will travel to the ECAC Open Tournament in Manchester, N.H. this weekend for a two-game post season tournament on Feb. 25-26. The Crusaders ended the regular season with a 4-0 victory against St. Michael's (Feb. 17) and 2-0 loss versus regular season champion Norwich (Feb. 18). Holy Cross will once again take on St. Michael's in the first round of the ECAC Open Tournament at St. Anselm at 1:00 p.m. on Saturday, Feb. 25.
- Holy Cross ends the regular season in second place in the ECAC East with a 14-3-1 conference record and 29 points in the league standings. They finish four points ahead of third place Manhattanville and Saint Anselm (25) but trail first place Norwich (36) by six.
- Four teams will compete in this year's ECAC Open Tournament, including number one seed Holy Cross, two seed and host St. Anselm's, three seed Sacred Heart and fourth seed St. Michael's. This season, the Crusaders have a 5-1 record against these opponents with their only loss coming versus St. Anselm's on Feb. 3. Holy Cross has outscored these opponents 29-10.
- Last year at the ECAC Open Tournament, Holy Cross defeated Sacred Heart in the first day of action by a score of 5-3 with senior Stacey Hochkins (New Boston, Mich.) and graduate Jocelyn Kratchmer scoring two goals apiece. On the second day, the Crusaders tied St. Anselm's 4-4 as Kratchmer scored two and senior Nicola Garat (Princeton, N.J.) and junior Caroline English (Dorchester, Mass.) each scored one goal.
- Senior Stacey Hochkins (New Boston, Mich.) scored her 100th career goal on Friday, Feb. 17, against St. Michael's. She added a second goal in the game to bring her season total to 26. Hochkins is the only Crusader in Holy Cross history to record triple-digit goals in her career.