Overall: 5-2-0 (4-1-0 ECAC); Last Week: 1-1-0
Scoreboard: #8 Manhattanville 2, Holy Cross 1, Worcester, Mass., 11/19
Holy Cross 5, Nichols 1, Worcester, Mass., 11/20
Schedule: No scheduled games.
- The Holy Cross women's ice hockey team (5-2-0 overall, 4-1-0 ECAC) will take the Thanksgiving holiday off before returning to the ice at the Hart Center against Wesleyan on Nov. 30 at 7:00 p.m.
- Holy Cross suffered its first ECAC loss of the season against Manhattanville on Friday, Nov. 19. With the loss, the Crusaders fall to third in the league, while the Valiants remain undefeated at the number two spot with 10 points. Norwich leads the league with a 12 points and a 6-0-0 record.
- Norwich's Sophie Leclerc and Holy Cross junior Stacey Hochkins (New Boston, Mich.) have been battling for the top spot in the ECAC East standings. Leclerc leads the league with 16 points in seven games, while Hochkins is second with 14 points in seven games. Leclerc also leads the league with eight goals and is second with eight assists, while Hochkins is tied for second with seven goals and tied for third with seven assists.
- Holy Cross senior Jocelyn Kratchmer (Watrous, Saskatchewan) leads the league with two short-handed points and two short-handed goals. Kratchmer scored her second short-handed goal of the season in Holy Cross' 5-1 win over Nichols.
- Senior Monique Gallant (Antigonish, Nova Scotia) ranks second in the ECAC East with a 1.34 goals against average and is tied for first with a perfect 1.000 win percentage. Gallant earned her third win of the season in Holy Cross' 5-1 victory over Nichols.
- With three goals between them this weekend, Hochkins and Kratchmer continue to move up the Holy Cross career record list. With seven goals so far this season, Hochkins now ranks second all-time with 58 career goals, while Kratchmer is third with 57 career goals. Kratchmer also moved into a tie for second all-time with 113 career points, while Hochkins ranks fourth with 111 points.