Overall Record: 6-0-0 (5-0-0 ECAC)
Scoreboard: No scheduled games
Schedule: Tuesday, Dec. 1, at Connecticut College, New London, Conn., 7:00 p.m.
Friday, Dec. 4, at # 8 Norwich, Northfield, Vt., 4:00 p.m.
Saturday, Dec. 4 at Castleton State, Castleton, Vt., 3:00 p.m.
- The Holy Cross women's ice hockey team (6-0-0, 5-0-0 ECAC) returns to the ice on Tuesday, Dec. 1, traveling to Connecticut College for a 7:00 p.m. game with the Camels. Holy Cross will continue action on the road with a game against ECAC opponent Norwich on Friday, Dec. 4 at 4:00 p.m. and on Saturday, Dec. 5 against Castleton State at 3:00 p.m.
- Connecticut College (1-3-0, 1-3-0 NESCAC) recorded its first win of the season on Nov. 29 with a 3-0 victory over Wesleyan. The Crusaders are 4-6-1 all-time against the Camels, picking up a 3-2 win in Worcester last season. Junior forward Jocelyn Kratchmer (Watrous, Saskatchewan) scored two goals including the game-winner to lead Holy Cross to victory.
- Norwich (7-0-0, 6-0-0 ECAC) was ranked No. 8 in the USCHO.com national poll for the third straight week on Nov. 30. The Cadets have been outscoring opponents 38-9 and will faceoff with Holy Cross and No. 9 Manhattanville in pivotal ECAC East contests this weekend. Last season, Holy Cross defeated Norwich 3-2 on Nov. 21 in Worcester, before falling to the Cadets 5-1 on Feb. 13 in Northfield. That was the last time Holy Cross suffered a loss, as the Crusaders closed out the 2008-2009 season with five straight victories and has opened the 2009-2010 season with six.
- Norwich's goalie, Chiara Traversa, leads the ECAC with five wins and no losses, while Holy Cross junior goalie Monique Gallant (Antigonish, Nova Scotia) and sophomore goalie Carly Dominick-Sobol (Syracuse, N.Y.) each own a clean record, Gallant is 2-0-0, while Dominick-Sobol is 4-0-0.
- The Castleton State Spartans (2-6-0, 2-4-0 ECAC) will host Nichols on Friday, Dec. 4 before welcoming the Crusaders on Saturday, Dec. 5. Castleton is on a four game losing streak with its last win coming on Nov. 7 over Plymouth State. Holy Cross holds a perfect 8-0 record over Castleton, defeating the Spartans twice in the 2008-2009 season.
- Sophomore Stacey Hochkins (New Boston, Mich.) is second in ECAC point scoring with six goals and seven assists for 13 points. Manhattanville's Katie Little leads the league with 14 points as she recorded a NCAA Division III record six goals in the Valiants victory over Plymouth State on Nov. 20.
- Sophomore Nicola Garat (Princeton, N.J.) was named the AT&T Crusader of the Week on Nov. 23 as she recorded three goals in two games. Garat doubled her goal totals for the season and now is tied with Hochkins with a team-leading six goals. Garat and Hochkins are tied for second in goal scoring in the ECAC and tied with Mercyhurst's Bailey Bram for the lead in NCAA Division I goals per game.