Overall: 2-6 (0-1 Patriot League) Last Week: 0-2
Scoreboard: Quinnipiac 5, Holy Cross 1, Hamden, Conn., 9/26
Dartmouth 6, Holy Cross 1, Worcester, Mass., 9/29
Schedule: Tuesday, Oct. 1 vs. Bryant, Worcester, Mass., 7:00 p.m.
Friday Oct. 4 vs. Boston University, Worcester, Mass., 7:00 p.m.
Sunday, Oct. 6 vs. Cornell, Worcester, Mass., 1:00 p.m.
- This week, the Holy Cross field hockey team will play three games in Worcester, Mass at the Hart Turf Field. On Tuesday, Oct. 1, the Crusaders will entertain Bryant (7-1) at 7:00 p.m. On Friday, Oct. 4, Holy Cross will host new Patriot League member Boston University (6-3, 1-1 PL) at 7:00 p.m. Finally, on Sunday, Oct. 6, the Crusaders will take on Cornell (3-4) at 1:00 p.m. The games versus Bryant and Boston University will be broadcasted free of charge on Crusader Vision.
- Last season, the Crusaders lost to Bryant on Oct. 6, 2012, 3-2, in overtime, while they were defeated by Cornell 4-0 on Oct. 28, 2012. Holy Cross last played BU on Sept. 13, 1996, where it lost to the Terriers, 7-0.
- Holy Cross went 0-2 last week with losses to Quinnipiac (1-5) on Sept. 26 and Dartmouth (1-6) on Sept. 29. The Crusaders have an overall record of 2-6 this season and are 0-1 in the Patriot League.
- Holy Cross junior forward Molly Feit (Acton, Mass.) scored both goals for the Crusaders last week and now leads the team with three this season. The three goals and six points this year are career-highs for Feit.
- Crusader freshman midfielder Lauren Sutherland (Watertown, Mass.) tallied her first career assist versus Dartmouth on Sept. 29. For the season, Sutherland ranks second on the team in goals (2) and points (5), while she is tied for first on the squad with one assist.
- Get all the latest news and results on the Holy Cross field hockey team sent directly to your e-mail. To sign up for e-mail alerts go here: http://www.goholycross.com/list-signup.