Nov. 25, 2008
MEN'S CROSS COUNTRY
Scoreboard: No team scores at IC4A Championship, Bronx, N.Y., 11/22
- The Holy Cross men's cross country team completed the 2008 season at the IC4A Championship in Bronx, N.Y. on Saturday, Nov. 22.
- Freshman Dan Altenau (Eastchester, N.Y.) led the Crusaders in the five mile run with an 80th place finish and a time of 27:13.
- 2008 top Holy Cross top finishers include: Senior Brad Mish (Hadley, Mass.) at the Patriot League Championship and Murray Keatinge Invitational, junior Kyle Rougeot (Torrington, Conn.) at the Blue Devil Invitational and the NCAA Northeast Regional, junior Tim Richard (Attleboro, Mass.) at the National Catholic Championship and the New England Championship and Altenau at the UMass Dartmouth Invitational and the IC4A Championship.
- Three Crusaders earned Patriot League weekly honors for their performances in the 2008 season. Freshman Cory Loftis (Branford, Conn.) was named Patriot League Rookie Runner of the Week for the weeks of Sept. 1-7 and Sept. 29-Oct. 5. Richard and Altenau received Patriot League men's cross country weekly honors for their performances the week of Oct. 6-12. Richard was named Patriot League Runner of the Week and Altenau was named Patriot League Rookie of the Week.
- Senior Sebastian Fidelus (Jersey City, N.J.) ran a season-best time of 27:58 at the New England Championships, senior Christopher Flores (Jersey City, N.J.) ran a season-best time of 27:50 at the UMass Dartmouth Invitational, senior Kevin Lucid (New Providence, N.J.) ran a season-best time of 27:39 at the Patriot League Championships, senior James Lundy (Katonah, N.Y.) ran a season-best time of 29:26 at the UMass Dartmouth Invitational, senior Brian Miller (Wayne, N.J.) ran a season-best time of 29:07 at the Murray Keatinge Invitational, senior Stephen Schoenberger (North Hampton, N.H.) ran a season-best time of 29:54 at the UMass Dartmouth Invitational and senior Matthew Talbot (Garden City, N.Y.) ran a season-best time of 30:41 at the Blue Devil Invitational.