Scoreboard: 7th of 10, Patriot League Championship, Easton, Pa., 11/2
Schedule: Friday, Nov. 15 at NCAA Northeast Regional, Bronx, N.Y., 10:00 a.m.
- Select members of the Holy Cross men's cross country team will return to action on Friday, Nov. 15, at the NCAA Northeast Regional in Van Cortlandt Park in Bronx, N.Y. The race is scheduled to begin at 10:00 a.m. The Crusaders will send senior Dylan Villescas (Las Cruces, N.M.), juniors John Cicchitti (Warminster, Pa.) and Joseph Seebode (Clark, N.J.), sophomores Chris Conley (Walpole, Mass.), Dennis Muldoon (Weymouth, Mass.) and Francisco Tejidor (Coral Gables, Fla.) and freshman G. Matt Greco (Blue Bell, Pa.).
- Last season, the Crusaders finished 31st at the NCAA Northeast Regional. Cicchitti led the team against some of the best competition in the region. Cichitti finished 139th of 239 runners.
- The Crusaders are coming off a seventh place finish at the Patriot League Championship. Muldoon led the team with a 30th place finish of 106 runners on the 8K course. Navy won the team championship with 61 points, followed closely by Lehigh (63) in second and American (66) in third.
- Greco has been the only Crusader thus far this season to be recognized by the conference for his performance. Greco earned M-F Athletic Patriot League Cross Country Rookie of the Week for his performance at the New England Championship (10/12). He was the top freshman finisher for the Crusaders, taking 106th at 27:03. This was the first league recognition for Greco.
- The Crusaders have raced in seven events this season including last weekend's Patriot League Championship. Qualifying members of the team may also compete in the IC4A Championship on Nov. 23.
- Get all the latest news and results on the Holy Cross men's cross country team sent directly to your email. To sign up for e-mail alerts go here: http://www.goholycross.com/list-signup.