Scoreboard: 22nd of 38, New England Outdoor Championship, Westfield, Mass., 5/9-5/10
Schedule: Friday, May 16 at IC4A Outdoor Championship, Princeton, N.J., 12:00 p.m.
Saturday, May 17 at IC4A Outdoor Championship, Princeton, N.J., 9:00 a.m.
Sunday, May 18 at IC4A Outdoor Championship, Princeton, N.J., 9:00 a.m.
- Qualifying members of the Holy Cross men's track and field team will compete at the 2014 IC4A Outdoor Championship this weekend on Friday through Sunday, May 16-18, hosted by Princeton. The events are scheduled to begin at 12:00 p.m. on Friday and 9:00 a.m. on Saturday and Sunday.
- The Crusaders are coming off a 22nd place finish at the New England Outdoor Championship last weekend. The 4x800-meter relay team led the Crusaders with a third place finish. Junior John Cicchitti (Warminster, Pa.) led Holy Cross individually with a sixth place finish in the 10,000-meter run.
- The 4x800-meter relay team comprised of freshman Michael Andre (Feeding Hills, Mass.), junior Trevor Dutton (Burlington, Mass.) and seniors Nick Petsky (Manorville, N.Y.) and Nick Athanasidy (Cortlandt Manor, N.Y.) have qualified for this weekend's IC4A Outdoor Championship. Senior Amenowan Johnson (Framingham, Mass.) also qualified in the decathlon.
- Get all the latest news and results on the Holy Cross men's outdoor track and field team sent directly to your email. To sign up for e-mail alerts go here: http://www.goholycross.com/list-signup.
- To make a gift to support the Holy Cross track and field team through the Crusader Athletics Fund please go here.