Scoreboard: No Team Scores, Valentine Invitational, Boston, Mass., 2/8
Schedule: Friday, Feb. 21, Patriot League Indoor Championship, Lewisburg, Pa., 12:00 p.m.
Saturday, Feb. 22, Patriot League Indoor Championship, Lewisburg, Pa., 9:00 a.m.
Sunday, Feb. 23, Patriot League Indoor Championship, Lewisburg, Pa., 12:00 p.m.
- The Holy Cross men's indoor track and field team will be putting everything on the line the next time they take the track at Bucknell, the site of the 2014 Patriot League Indoor Championship, Friday, Feb. 21 through Sunday, Feb. 23.
- The Crusaders will look to improve on their trip to last year's indoor championship where the team finished 8th of 8 after three days of competition.
- There were no team scores at the Valentine Invitational, but head coach Jim Kavanagh stated, "No question this was the best meet of our season and comes at the perfect time for the string of championships in late February." Holy Cross certainly was impressive with senior Sam McGrath (Tyngsboro, Mass.) and sophomore Lucas Keefer (Yonkers, N.Y.) both breaking school records at the meet. McGrath posted a record time of 2:25.48 in the 1,000-meter run while Keefer posted a new record time of 1:04.70 in the 500-meter. Junior Trevor Dutton (Burlington, Mass.) and senior Ross Davies (Salem, N.H.) both surpassed the New England Championship qualifying standards with their times in the 800-meter and 200-meter, respectively.
- The Patriot League Championship will be followed by the New England Indoor Championship on Feb. 28 and IC4A Indoor Championship on March 7. Qualifying members of the team will compete in each of these meets.
- Get all the latest news and results on the Holy Cross men's indoor track and field team sent directly to your email. To sign up for e-mail alerts go here: http://www.goholycross.com/list-signup.