Scoreboard: No Team Scores, Duke Invitational, Durham, N.C., 4/5-4/6
No Team Scores, at New Hampshire with Maine, Durham, N.H., 4/6
Schedule: Saturday, April 13 at UMass Invitational, Amherst, Mass., 11:30 a.m.
- The men's track and field team will continue the outdoor season this weekend at the UMass Invitational on Saturday, April 13, at 11:30 a.m.
- Last season, the Crusaders finished in 11th place as a team at the UMass Invitational. Junior Ross Davies (Salem, N.H.) recorded two top-five finishes in the 100 and 200-meter dashes to lead all Holy Cross participants. In the field events, sophomore Nolan Kiernan (Wakefield, R.I.) was the top HC finisher, taking fourth in the shot put.
- The Crusaders are coming off two meets last weekend with select members of the team traveling to the Duke Invitational in Durham, N.C. while others participated in a meet at New Hampshire with Maine in Durham, N.H. Sophomore John Cicchitti (Warminster, Pa.) led the team with a career-best time of 31:13.68 and second place finish in the 10,000-meter run at the Duke Invitational.
- Recently, senior captain Nick Foster (Trumbull, Conn.) sat down with GoHolyCross.com for a Crusader Spotlight interview. Check out the video below for more.
- Get all the latest news and results on the Holy Cross men's track and field team sent directly to your e-mail. To sign up for e-mail alerts go here: http://www.goholycross.com/list-signup.