Scoreboard: No team scores at ECAC Indoor Championship, Boston, Mass., 3/5-6
Schedule: No scheduled competition.
- The Holy Cross men's track and field team concluded the indoor season at the IC4A Indoor Championship in Boston, Mass. March 5-6. Junior Dan Altenau (Eastchester, N.Y.), and senior Brendan Medeiros (Fall River, Mass.), ran individual events for the Crusaders.
- Medeiros concludes his final indoor season with the Crusaders, posting a team-best and personal-best time of 4:15.46 in the one mile. He also ran a team-best and personal-best time of 2:27.19 in the 1,000 and a personal-best time of 1:56.92 in the 800.
- Senior Chris Bergan (Shrewsbury, Mass.) concludes his final indoor season with personal-best times in both the one mile and 3,000. Bergan ran a personal-best time of 4:32.61 in the mile at the tri-meet against Stonehill and UNH and a time of 8:41.05 in the 3,000 meter at the New England Indoor Championships.
- Altenau concludes the indoor season with a personal-best time of 4:19.11 in the one mile and a personal-best and team-best time of 8:24.62 in the 3,000.
- Rookie Andrew Zitnik, (Warren, Ohio) ran a successful first season with the Crusaders, running a team-best time (6.64 seconds) in the 55 meter dash and a team-best time of 7.09 in the 60 meter dash.
- Senior Kenneth McKenna (Ossining, N.Y.) led the Crusaders on the field this year, throwing a personal-best of 14.34 meters in the weight throw.