Overall: 0-6; Last Week: 0-3
Scoreboard: Army 7, Holy Cross 0; West Point, N.Y., 3/22
Lafayette 6, Holy Cross 1; West Point N.Y., 3/23
Lehigh 7, Holy Cross 0; West Point, N.Y. 3/23
Schedule: Wednesday, March 27 at Boston University, Boston, Mass., 3:30 p.m.
- The Holy Cross men's tennis team dropped three Patriot League matches this past week to Army on Friday, March 22 and Lafayette and Lehigh on Saturday, March 23. The Black Knights and Mountain Hawks defeated the Crusaders, 7-0, while the Leopards beat Holy Cross, 6-1. All three matches were played at the Lichtenberg Tennis Center in West Point, N.Y. With the setbacks, Holy Cross falls to 0-6 on the season.
- This week, the Crusaders will play one match on Wednesday, March 27, as they travel to Boston, Mass. to take on Boston University at 3:30 p.m. The Terriers are 5-3 overall this season.
- Holy Cross junior co-captain Ryan Sullivan (Medfield, Mass.) won the only match for the Crusaders this week, as he claimed the No.2 singles tilt versus Lafayette 6-4, 6-7, (7-4). His season record in singles matches is second best on the team at 3-4 overall.
- Sophomore No. 1 singles player, Nick Berrettini (Haverford, Pa.) lost a close match versus Lafayette, as he fell in straight sets, 6-7, 5-7.
- Get all the latest news and results on the Holy Cross men's tennis team sent directly to your email. To sign up for e-mail alerts go here: http://www.goholycross.com/list-signup.