Men's Tennis Swept, 6-0, By Bryant
WORCESTER, Mass. – Bryant swept all six singles matches as the Holy Cross men's tennis team dropped a 6-0 decision to the Bulldogs at the Holy Cross Tennis Courts. With the decision, the Crusaders complete the fall season with a record of 2-6 while the Bulldogs complete their fall slate with a record of 4-0. Doubles matches were cancelled due to rainy conditions.
Holy Cross has now completed the 2010 fall schedule. The spring
slate will be announced at a later date.
1. Juan Paredes (BRYANT) def. Matt Wierzel (HC), 6-3, 6-4
2. Chris Balestrieri (BRYANT) def. Chris Das (HC) 6-0, 6-0
3. Nolan Gelman (BRYANT) def. Ryan Sullivan (HC), 6-1, 6-1
4. Vidith Huot (BRYANT) def. Chris Brosnan (HC), 6-2, 6-0
5. Connor Crowley (BRYANT) def. Connor McCann (HC), 6-2, 6-0
6. Dan Cournoyer (BRYANT) def. Ajeya Shekar (HC), 6-0, 6-2