November 19, 2013
Men's Swimming And Diving To Return To Harold Anderson Invitational
Scoreboard: L, 134-166, vs. Springfield, Worcester, Mass., 10/26
Schedule: Friday, Nov. 22 at Harold Anderson Invitational, Kingston, R.I., 5:00 p.m.
Saturday, Nov. 23 at Harold Anderson Invitational, Kingston, R.I., 10:00 a.m.
- The Holy Cross men's swimming and diving team will return to action at the Harold Anderson Invitational on Friday and Saturday, Nov. 22-23 in Kingston, R.I.
- Last season, the Crusaders were led by senior diver Nick Videtti (Woodcliff Lake, N.J.) at the Harold Anderson Invitational. Videtti won the three-meter dive with a score 235.20. Fellow classmate Jan Yburan (Livingston, N.J.) also finished second in the 100 backstroke and third in the 50 freestyle.
- The Crusaders are coming off a 166-134 loss to Springfield on Saturday in the first home meet of the season for HC at the Hart Center. Yburan led the team with three first place finishes in the 50 freestyle and 100 and 200 backstrokes. Sophomore Tyler Wright (Waterboro, Maine) also added an individual first place finish in the 100 butterfly.
- The Crusaders will compete in six more meets this season including the Patriot League Championship on Feb. 19-22, hosted by Navy in Annapolis, Md. The team will also host Providence in its second and final home meet of the season at the Hart Center on Jan. 25.
- Get all the latest news and results on the Holy Cross men's swimming and diving team send directly to your email. To sign up for e-mail alerts go here: http://www.goholycross.com/list-signup.