Scoreboard: 8th of 8, Patriot League Championship, Lewisburg, Pa., 2/21-2/23
Schedule: Season is complete.
- The Holy Cross men's swimming and diving team concluded the 2012-2013 season on Thursday-Saturday, Feb. 21-23, at the Patriot League Championship, hosted by Bucknell. The Crusaders finished in eighth place.
- Senior Brian Power (Southport, Conn.) set three individual Holy Cross school records and was a part of two more school records as a member of relay teams. Power set the new school standard in the 200 individual medley on day one with a time of 1:56.27. On day two, be swam the preliminary of the 100 breaststroke in 57.43 and on the final day he broke the record in the 200 breaststroke in the preliminary heat and reset it in the final with his career-fastest swim of 2:04.95. He swam the second leg of both the 400 medley and 200 medley relays, finishing at 3:31.63 and 1:37.29, respectively.
- Other members of the 400-medley relay team at the Patriot League Championship included junior Jan Yburan (Livingston, N.J.), freshman Tyler Wright (Waterboro, Maine) and senior Brian Lyons (Greenwich, Conn.). The 200-medley relay team also consisted of sophomore Thomas Horigan (West Hartford, Conn.), Wright and Yburan.
- Junior diver Nick Videtti (Woodcliff Lake, N.J.) also set a new school record earlier this season. He scored a total of 432.49 points in 11 dives off the one-meter board at the Worcester City Championship on Jan. 18-19. He was named Diver of the Meet after finishing first in both the one-meter and three-meter dives.
- Prior to the final home meet of the year against Bryant (2/2), seniors Lyons, Power, John Vatalaro (Strongsville, Ohio), Richard Pellegrini (Rockville Center, N.Y.) and Ned Supple (Needham, Mass.) were honored by head coach Barry Parenteau, diving coach Wilson Aybar and assistant coach Ian Hennessey in a brief ceremony for their hard work and dedication to the men's swimming and diving program over the past four years.