Holy Cross Men's Soccer
Overall: 0-3-1 (0-0-0 PL); Last Week: 0-1-0
Scoreboard: Quinnipiac 1, Holy Cross 0, Hamden, Conn., 9/14
Schedule: Wednesday, Sept. 18 vs. Sacred Heart, Worcester, Mass., 7:00 p.m.
Saturday, Sept. 21 at Bryant, Smithfield, R.I., 1:00 p.m.
- The Holy Cross men's soccer team (0-3-1) will return to action on Wednesday, Sept. 18, when the Pioneers of Sacred Heart travel to Worcester, Mass., for a 7:00 p.m. game at the Linda Johnson Smith Soccer Stadium. The game with Sacred Heart will be streamed live on Crusader Vision. Click here to watch the game. Then on Saturday Sept. 21, Holy Cross will travel to Smithfield, R.I. to take on Bryant at 1:00 p.m.
- Sacred Heart enters the game with a record of 2-4-0 so far this season with wins coming against NJIT and Drexel. The Pioneers are currently on a two-game losing streak. Last season Holy Cross fell to Sacred Heart, 2-1, on Sept. 5 in Fairfield, Conn.
- The Bulldogs enter the game with a record of 2-4-0 with wins coming over Patriot League member Lehigh on Aug. 30 and UMass Lowell on Sept. 12. Bryant is currently tied for second in the NEC with nine goals on the season. On Oct. 24 last year, Holy Cross defeated Bryant 1-0 at the Linda Johnson Smith Soccer Stadium.
- Sophomore goalie Kevin Wright (McKinney, Texas) is first in the Patriot League and 21st in the nation with an average of 5.33 saves per game. His .800 save percentage is also tied for fourth in the conference.
- Get all the latest news and results on the Holy Cross men's soccer team sent directly to your e-mail. To sign up for e-mail alerts go here: http://www.goholycross.com/list-signup.