Crusaders To Host UNH & Play At Lehigh
Holy Cross Men's Soccer
Overall: 2-7-2 (1-1-2 PL); Last Week: 0-0-1
Scoreboard: Holy Cross 1, Bucknell 1 (2OT), Worcester, Mass., 10/13
Schedule: Tuesday, Oct. 16 vs. New Hampshire, Worcester, Mass., 7:00 p.m.
Saturday, Oct. 20 at Lehigh, Bethlehem, Pa., 4:00 p.m.
- The Holy Cross men's soccer team returns to action when it hosts New Hampshire at the Linda Johnson Smith Soccer Stadium on Tuesday, Oct. 16, at 7:00 p.m. The game can be viewed on Crusader Vision. The Crusaders will then travel to Bethlehem, Pa., for a Patriot League match versus Lehigh on Saturday, Oct. 20 at the Ulrich Sports Complex at 4:00 p.m.
- New Hampshire is 5-5-3 overall and 1-2-1 in the America East. Last season the Crusaders fell to the Wildcats by a 2-1 score. The Crusaders are 1-3-1 versus New Hampshire over the last five meetings. The Crusaders' last win versus the Wildcats was on Sept. 5, 2004 by a 1-0 score.
- Lehigh is 2-10-0 overall and 1-3-0 in the Patriot League. The Crusaders are also 1-3-1 versus the Mountain Hawks over the last five games. The Crusaders defeated Lehigh by a 2-1 score on Oct. 13, 2007.
- Holy Cross is tied for fourth place in the Patriot League standings with Navy and Bucknell. The top four teams qualify for the Patriot League Tournament.
- Junior Josh Cintas (San Diego, Calif.) leads the team this season with five goals and 11 points, while he also has one assist. His 0.45 goals per game are tied for second in the Patriot League, while his 1.00 points per game are tied for third in the league. For his career he has six goals and six assists for 18 points.
- Junior Tommy Uttaro (Staten Island, N.Y.) currently leads the team with three assists. He also has one goal for five points. His 0.30 assists per game are fifth in the league. For his career he has four goals and five assists for 13 points.