Holy Cross Men's Rowing
Schedule: Saturday, April 3 vs. Dartmouth, Worcester, Mass.
- The Holy Cross men’s rowing team will kick of its spring season with races versus Dartmouth on Lake Quinsigamond on Saturday, April 3. Go here for the race schedule.
- Holy Cross has nine seniors on its roster, Teddy Doyle (Belmont, Mass.), Gaven Ehrlich (Rochester, N.Y.), D.J. Estes (Falmouth, Mass.), Chris Hayden (Garden City, N.Y.), Dan McGlinn (Ambler, Pa.), Thomas O'Connor (Pelham, N.Y.), Ron Paranal (Manalapan, N.J.), Garrett Pearce (Haworth, N.J.) and Eddie Pinero (Forestdale, Mass.). The Crusaders are led by captains Estes and McGlinn.
- The Crusaders will compete in three events on Lake Quinsigamond this spring season with races versus Dartmouth, Bucknell (April 24) and the Eastern Sprints (May 16).
- Part of Holy Cross' preparation for the season was two training trips. For winter training they went to Cocoa Beach, Fla., and for spring training they went to Gainesville, Ga.
- The Crusaders will use their dual season and the George Washington Invitational to prepare for the ECAC Sprints on May 16 on Lake Quinsigamond against some of the top teams in the nation. Last season, the Crusaders tied for 16th.
- Last season, the Crusaders competed against Dartmouth on April 4-5. The Big Green won all four races of the competition. The varsity eight race was only decided by two seconds.