Men's Lacrosse To Host #19 Fairfield On March 22
Holy Cross Men's Lacrosse
Overall: 1-6 (0-4 Patriot League) Last Week: 0-1
Scoreboard: Bucknell 18, Holy Cross 8, Worcester, Mass., 3/15 Box Score Recap
Schedule: Saturday, March 22, vs. #19 Fairfield, Worcester, Mass., 3:00 p.m. Live stats Video
- The Holy Cross men's lacrosse team will return to return to action on Saturday, March 22, when it hosts No. 19 Fairfield at Holy Cross Field at 3:00 p.m. The game can be seen on the Patriot League Network. The Stags, who play No. 11 UMass on March 18, are 4-2 overall. The last meeting between these two programs was on Feb. 26, 2006 as the Stags won 19-4.
- Junior captain Terry McKenna (Summit, N.J.) leads the team with 14 goals and is tied for first with 19 points. He is sixth in the Patriot League and 59th nationally with 2.00 goals per game. His 2.71 points per game are tied for eighth in the league and 86th nationally along with sophomore Sean Wilkinson (Ridgefield, Conn.).
- Wilkinson leads the team with 10 assists and is tied for first with 19 points, while he is second with nine goals. His 1.43 assists per game are fourth in the league and 44th nationally.
- Freshman Ben Williams (Prior Lake, Minn.) leads the team with 36 ground balls. His .539 faceoff percentage is 29th nationally.
- Get all the latest news and results on the Holy Cross men's lacrosse team sent directly to your e-mail. To sign up for e-mail alerts go here: http://www.goholycross.com/list-signup.