Holy Cross Men's Lacrosse
Overall: 0-4 (0-2 Patriot League) Last Week: 0-2
Scoreboard: Harvard 17, Holy Cross 9, Cambridge, Mass., 2/25 Box Score Recap
Navy 21, Holy Cross 12, Annapolis, Md., 3/1 Box Score Recap
Schedule: Tuesday, March 4, at Richmond, Richmond, Va., 4:00 p.m. Live stats Video
Saturday, March 8, at #20 Army, West Point, N.Y., 12:00 p.m. Live stats Video
- The Holy Cross men's lacrosse team will return to return to action on Tuesday, March 4, when it plays first-year varsity program Richmond at Robins Stadium at 4:00 p.m. The Spiders are 0-4 so far this season and 0-1 in the Atlantic Sun.
- On Saturday, March 8, the Crusaders will play at Patriot League opponent No. 20 Army at 12:00 p.m. This will be the third ranked team the Crusaders have played this season as they also met No. 19 St. John's and No. 9 Loyola (Md.). The Black Knights are 3-1 overall this season and 1-0 in the Patriot League. Last year, the Crusaders lost to Army 14-5 at Holy Cross Field on April 20.
- Sophomore Sean Wilkinson (Ridgefield, Conn.) leads the team with eight assist and 14 points. He is second on the team with six goals.
- Junior captain Terry McKenna (Summit, N.J.) has three hat tricks this season and six for his career. He leads the team with 10 goals and is second with 13 points.
- Junior Jamie Ward (Glen Rock, N.J.) scored his first collegiate goal in the game at Navy. Ward has one goal and one assist for two points.