Holy Cross Men's Lacrosse
Overall: 4-6 (0-4 Patriot League) Last Week: 0-1
Scoreboard: #16 Bucknell 10, Holy Cross 9, Worcester, Mass., 3/31
Schedule: Saturday, April 7 vs. Lafayette, Worcester, Mass., 4:00 p.m.
- The Holy Cross men's lacrosse team returns to action on Saturday, April 7, when it plays Lafayette in Patriot League action at Holy Cross Field at 4:00 p.m. on Senior Day. The Leopards, who play Marist on April 3, are 2-7 overall and 0-3 in the Patriot League. The Crusaders' 10 seniors, Matt Boylan (Kings Park, N.Y.), Ricky DeCicco (Manhasset, N.Y.), Brent Ferraro (Islip, N.Y.), A.J. Guarente (Gaithersburg, Md.), David Henry (Davidsonville, Md.), Tom Hines (Manchester, Mass.), Colin McGeehin (Newtown Square, Pa.), Andrew Morici (Manhasset, N.Y.), Greg Peterson (West Hartford, Conn.) and Nick Rabiecki (Maplewood, N.J.) will be honored before the game.
- The Crusaders are fourth in the Patriot League with 29.90 ground balls per game. HC is also fourth with a .512 face-off percentage.
- Junior captain James Kennedy (Summit, N.J.) leads the team this season with a career-best 16 assists and a career-best 34 points. He is tied for first with 18 goals. He is sixth in the Patriot League with 3.40 points per game, while he is tied for eighth with 1.80 goals per contest and is fifth with 1.60 assists per game. Kennedy is ranked 33rd nationally in points per game and 26th in assists per game. He now has 59 goals and 36 assists for 95 points in 40 career games.
- Junior John Hannan (Manhasset, N.Y.) is tied for first on the team with 18 goals and is second with 18 points. His 1.80 goals per game are tied for eighth in the Patriot League. For his career, he has 50 goals and seven assists for 57 points.
- Sophomore goalie Kenny O'Connor (Latham, N.Y.) ranks second in the Patriot League with 9.75 saves per game. He is 25th nationally in saves per game.
- Guarente leads the team with a career-best 45 ground balls. His 4.50 ground balls per game are fifth in the league and 28th in the country. Guarente's .525 face-off percentage is fourth in the league and 32nd nationally. He has 103 ground balls for his career and has played 52 games.
- Peterson leads the team with a career-best 13 caused turnovers. His 1.30 caused turnovers per game are ranked 55th nationally.