Scoreboard: NEIGA Championship, The Captains Golf Course , Brewster, Mass. 10/27-28
Schedule: Fall season has ended
- The Holy Cross men's golf team concluded the 2013 fall season at the NEIGA Championship held at the Captains Golf Course in Brewster, Mass. on Sunday and Monday, Oct. 27-28. The Crusaders tied for 21st place out of 38 teams at the tournament.
- The Crusaders came in with a team score of 647 strokes (+71), while Central Connecticut State claimed the tournament championship with a team score of 597 (+21).
- Holy Cross was led by senior captain Peter Cahill (Wellesley, Mass.) who finished in a tie for 52nd place with a two-day total of 159 (+15). Senior captain Tim Distefano (Albany, N.Y.) finished in a tie for 92nd place with a two-day total of 163 (+19).
- Freshman Cameron Murray (Traverse City, Mich.) and junior Connor Burfeind (Falmouth, Maine) each recorded scores of 165 (+21) earning a tie for 109th place. Junior Craig Norton (Foxboro, Mass.) finished with a card of 168 (+24) and a tie for 131st place.
- Get all the latest news and results on the Holy Cross men's golf team sent directly to your e-mail. To sign up for e-mail alerts go here: http://www.goholycross.com/list-signup.